Al’s Supermarket is an American supermarket company started by Al Pontius, a Navy serviceman, near the end of WWII. Al’s Supermarket, which has been in operation for more than 70 years, is a chain dedicated to family, community, and providing both with delicious food at affordable rates.
AL’s survey, which can be found at alsfeedback.com, strives to collect genuine consumer feedback and ideas to assist the company’s development. In exchange for reporting their experience through AL’s Customer Survey, customers can win a $250 gift card.
So, if you loved your time at AL’s, give them your comments on their customer service and help them improve.
Table Of Contents
- 1 AlsFeedback Survey Reward
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
AlsFeedback Survey Reward
You will receive an entry into the AL Sweepstakes to win a $250 Gift Card if you complete the AL Guest Satisfaction Survey.
AlsFeedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||AL Feedback Survey|
|Survey Reward||$250 Gift Card|
|Age||18 and above|
Rules and Regulations for participating in AlsFeedback Survey
- 18 years is the age criteria.
- AL’s most recent receipt
- Internet connectivity via a laptop or mobile device.
- English and Spanish language skills are employed.
- Per month, each guest is only allowed one survey.
- Each customer is only authorized to utilize one coupon per purchase.
- It is not conceivable to exchange coupons for cash.
- Utilizing www.alsfeedback.com, attain the survey.
- It cannot be utilized in conjunction with any different offers.
- Not an AL employee.
Steps for participating in the AlsFeedback Survey
- www.alsfeedback.com is the official website for the AL Survey, which you have to visit.
- Select the language of your choice for the survey.
- On your sales receipt, write down the survey number as well as the date and time.
- Press the “START” button.
- You’ll be inquired a sequel of questions about your prior visit to AL.
- As part of your consecutive visit awareness, rate your comprehensive satisfaction level.
- Answer honestly to all survey questions on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The questions usually dangle around your visit and order, the staff’s readiness to assist, client administration, air and services, Price, Locations, Hours, and so on.
- You must now deliver personal data.
- If you attain the survey, you will obtain a $250 Gift Card.
AL Supermarket Links
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the AL’s Survey URL?
- The Survey URL is www.alsfeedback.com.
2.What is the reward for participating in the AL’s Feedback Survey?
- A $250 Gift Card.
3.In which location is this survey valid?
AL’s is a supermarket that is run by a family. Al Pontius, a man who valued freshness and quality, founded it. This supermarket sponsored AL’s Customer Feedback Survey to obtain vital feedback from their consumers, which will help them enhance the quality of their system and deliver better customer care.