Dollar General Survey: Have you ever thought you can get a chance to win a $100 gift card? And that too by just filling a simple customer satisfaction survey? No? But here is something for you all: Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes. Yes, you heard that right! Dollar General is giving a chance to win a $100 gift card by just simply taking a survey and answering a few simple questions!
Dollar General as most of you might be aware of is a chain of easy-to-shop general stores with more than 17,000 outlets in 46 states. You think of any product and it’s available at Dollar General stores. Food, snacks, beauty products, pet food, paper products, housewares, and much more you can get all these under one roof only at Dollar General Stores.
Founded in 1939, Dollar General has been satisfying its customers with the best quality products and that too at low prices.
In this article, we will guide you step-by-step process about how to participate in Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes along with all the information, rules, etc, related to this survey.
Table Of Contents
- 1 All About Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes!
- 2 Rules For Participating In Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes:
- 3 Step-by-step Process Of Entering Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
- 4 Dollar General Social Media Links:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (Dollar General Survey)
- 6 Conclusion:
All About Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes!
Answering some really simple questions and getting a chance to win an exclusive $100 gift card is something every one of you would be excited to take. Here we bring Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes for all the people out there, all you have to do is take the survey answer some questions honestly, and stand a chance to win a gift card worth $100.
If you are a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and 18 years of age or above, Dollar General Welcomes you to take the survey. You have to just read this article till the end to know each and everything related to Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes.
|Survey Name||Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes|
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|Location||Legal Residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia|
|Mode Of Survey||Online|
|Reward||You get a chance to win a $100 gift card|
|Where To Participate||To participate click here: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/|
Rules For Participating In Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes:
- You need to be of 18 years of age or above for participating in the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
- The Survey is only active on the official site of Dollar General: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
- There are only two modes of entry, either by having a receipt or through the mail.
- If you win the reward it cannot be transferred to anyone and it cannot be redeemed in cash.
- If you are an employee of Dollar General or the sponsor company you and your family are not allowed to take the survey.
- The survey will be for 52 weeks and each week 10 lucky winners will be drawn randomly out of the people who take the survey in that week by the administrator.
- Each slot has a different period you can check the schedule by clicking on the link provided over here: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/Projects/DOLL_CSI/pdfs/Sweepstakes_US.pdf.
- You must have a stable and fast internet connection along with a laptop or computer or tablet and a valid email address.
Step-by-step Process Of Entering Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
There are only 2 ways by which the customer can take the survey:
1. By Purchase Receipt
- To take the survey through purchase receipt you need to purchase something from any of the 50 United States or District of Columbia Dollar General Stores.
- Once you have the receipt you need to click on the link provided here to visit the official site of Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/
- Next, you need to fill in the time, store number, and 15-digit survey code as provided on your receipt and press the “start” button to take the Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes.
- Now, you need to answer some basic questions related to Dollar General’s products, services, etc, honestly and submit the survey along with filling in your contact details correctly.
- You will get a Dollar General Coupon which you can use on the next visit. After successful submission of the survey wait for the results to be announced.
2. By Mail
- For participating in the survey through the mail you do not have to purchase at the Dollar General store. All you have to do is make a card of approximately 3.5×5”.
- Now, on this card write your full name, DOB, phone number, and valid email address.
- Now finally you have to post this card to the address provided over here: Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328 West Bloomfield MI, 48325.
- You will receive a mail at the email address provided by you after successful verification of the details and it will guide you with the further process.
Dollar General Social Media Links:
- Dollar General Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral/
- Dollar General Twitter link: https://twitter.com/DollarGeneral?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- Dollar General Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/dollargeneral/?hl=en
- Dollar General LinkedIn link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dollar-general/
Frequently Asked Questions (Dollar General Survey)
1: How many Dollar General Survey can you do?
Ans: You can only do one entry per user per week.
2: How you participate in the Dollar General Survey?
Ans: There are two ways to enter the survey either through the purchase receipt by visiting https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/ or through the mail.
3: How will the winners be selected?
Ans: Every week 10 winners will be selected randomly by the administrator.
Now you can get a chance to win an exclusive $100 gift card by just taking Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes. Read the article carefully and become a lucky winner today!
Tom is a survey hunter and has been participating in such surveys for a long time now. He has experience of pretty much all the surveys in the world and wants to share the information with you.