Staying in the market for years is a huge task and that too when you have so much competition. To stay in the market for long and to provide the best quality products and services every brand needs customer feedback.
Similarly, Kroger has brought KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY to get valuable feedback from its valuable customers.
Kroger is a leading chain of supermarkets and grocery stores. Started in 1883, by Barney Kroger the Kroger Co. has become one of the largest supermarket and grocery store chains in America.
It has been serving its customer for 28 years and to keep up with the demands and complaints of customers Kroger has brought KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY where the customers get a chance to share their valuable feedback with the company which will help them to improve.
KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY also has a reward waiting for you if you participate. In this article we will tell you everything related to KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY, so read the article till the end.
Table Of Contents
- 1 THE SURVEY GUIDE: KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
- 2 Rules Regarding the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
- 3 Steps to take the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
- 5 Wrapping It Up
THE SURVEY GUIDE: KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
Every one of us needs grocery items for our day-to-day life, and to buy these products we visit various grocery stores or marketplaces. But, have you ever thought that you can get a chance to win an exclusive prize by just filling a survey form about your recent visit to the grocery store?
Well, this is now possible, KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY brought by Kroger is offering its customer to take the survey and fill their valuable feedback’s and get a chance to win ONE GRAND PRIZE OF $5000 Kroger Gift Card or ONE FIRST PRIZE worth $100 Kroger Gift Card.
All you need to do is read this article till the end and follow the steps. Let’s get started.
|Survey Name||KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY|
|Age Limit||18 year or above|
|Mode||Online, through https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/?InviteStatus=Complex&IndexBrand=Kroger&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1|
|What do you get?||A grand prize of $5000 Kroger Gift Card or first prize of $100 Kroger Gift Card|
|Location||All the fifty United States excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island|
|Start Date||March 1, 2021, at midnight Central Time|
|End Date||August 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM CT|
Rules Regarding the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
- You must be a legal resident of the fifty United States excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island. While taking the survey you must be 18 years or above.
- You get a chance to win a Grand Prize of $5000 Kroger Gift Card or first prize of $100 Kroger Gift Card.
- There will be 6 entry periods throughout the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY. You can check the detailed schedule at https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/Projects/KRO_GRX_CSI/pdfs/Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- There will be a total of 6 Grand Prizes and 600 First Prizes. In each entry period, there will be 1 Grand Prize winner and 100 First Prize winners.
- All the potential winners will be announced randomly.
- There are two modes of entry in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY: a) Through Purchase Receipt b) Through Mail-in entry.
- The prize is not transferable and only one entry per receipt is allowed.
- The employees or staff members and their families are not allied to participate in this KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY.
Steps to take the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
There are two ways to enter the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY-
- Through Purchase receipt-
- You have to make a purchase at the Kroger store and keep the purchase receipt with you.
- Now, you need to visit https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/?InviteStatus=Complex&IndexBrand=Kroger&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 to take part in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY.
- As you can see in the picture above you need to enter the date, time, and entry ID that is given on your purchase receipt and click on the “start” button to take part in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY.
- You’ll have to answer some questions regarding your views about Kroger and its products and services. Kindly fill in your honest answers as this will help the company to serve you better.
- After filling the survey you need to enter your valid e-mail address and other contact details and click on the submit button.
- You have successfully got one entry in the sweepstakes and you can get a chance to win a $5000 Kroger Gift Card or a $100, Kroger Gift Card.
- Through Mail-in entry
- To participate in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY through the mail-in entry you don’t need to make a purchase.
- All you need to do is: you may hand-write your complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. A Mail-In Entry is worth one (1) entry.
- Now once all your details are verified you will receive an email and you will get one entry in the sweepstakes and you can get a chance to win a $5000 Grand Prize or $100 First Prize.
Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
How many entry periods are there in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY?
There are a total of 6 entry periods throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Is The Purchase Necessary?
There are two modes of entry in KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY- 1. Through entry receipt: In this mode, the purchase is necessary 2. Through mail-in entry: In this mode purchase is not necessary
What Is The Reward For Taking KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY?
You can get a chance to win a $5000 0r $100 Kroger Gift Card.
Social Media Links:
Wrapping It Up
Getting a chance to win a gift card worth $5000 or $100 is something really rare. So don’t miss this opportunity and take part in the KROGER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY right now!
Tom is a survey hunter and has been participating in such surveys for a long time now. He has experience of pretty much all the surveys in the world and wants to share the information with you.