Metro is a well-known grocery and pharmacy retailer. It serves the provinces of Ontario and Quebec. There are over 600 grocery store locations under the “Metro,” “Super C,” “Metro Plus,” and “Food Basics” brand names. Under the names “Pharmacy and Drug Basics,” “Clini Plus,” and “Brunet,” there are over 250 pharmacies and drugstores. The Metro Survey is a Metro-created online questionnaire that allows users to score their satisfaction with a variety of services and purchases. The organisation wants to use the information you offer to assist them in making retail improvements, which could range from improved parking to better service. For your convenience, they have made this survey available online.
The organisation is interested in learning more about what happens in its stores, and this is a wonderful way to do so. The positive feedback is beneficial because it informs them of what is running smoothly. Bad feedback is almost as useful because it tells them what’s wrong; once they know what’s wrong, they can work on fixing it. Sweepstakes will also give you the chance to win a $1,000 Metro gift card for groceries.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Metro Survey Reward
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
Metro Survey Reward
You will receive an entry into the Metro Sweepstakes to win a $1000 Gift Card if you complete the Metro Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Metro Survey Details
|Survey Name||Metro Survey|
|Survey Prize||$1000 Metro Gift Card|
|Method of Entry||Mail and Online|
|Age||18 and above|
|Survey Limit||1 person/receipt|
Rules and Regulations to participate in Metro Survey
- 18 years is the age criteria.
- Metro’s most recent receipt
- Internet connectivity via a laptop or mobile device.
- English and Spanish language skills are employed.
- Per month, each guest is only allowed one survey.
- Each customer is only authorized to utilize one coupon per purchase.
- It is not conceivable to exchange coupons for cash.
- Utilizing https://www.metrosurvey.ca/, attain the survey.
- It cannot be utilized in conjunction with any different offers.
- Not a Metro employee.
Steps to participate in Metro Survey
- https://www.metrosurvey.ca/ is the official website for the Metro Survey, which you have to visit.
- Select the language of your choice for the survey.
- On your sales receipt, write down the survey number as well as the date and time.
- Press the “START” button.
- You’ll be inquired a sequel of questions about your prior visit to Metro.
- As part of your consecutive visit awareness, rate your comprehensive satisfaction level.
- Answer honestly to all survey questions on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The questions usually dangle around your visit and order, the staff’s readiness to assist, client administration, air and services, Price, Locations, Hours, and so on.
- You must now deliver personal data.
- If you attain the survey, you will obtain a Gift Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the Metro’s Survey URL?
- The Metro’s Survey URL is https://www.metrosurvey.ca/.
2.What is the Metro Survey’s Reward?
- The reward is a $1000 Metro Gift Card.
3.Can we partake in the survey online?
You will be able to express yourself by taking this survey. You can tell the company how you feel and provide suggestions for how they might improve to make you want to come back. You may also win a $1,000 Metro grocery gift card by entering the sweepstakes.