Waitrose is the sixth vastest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom, with over 350 stores, some of which encompass an on-site restaurant. The chain commenced in 1904 in Acton, London, and accumulated rapidly in the 1950s and 1960s. Waitrose evolved as the first supermarket chain in the UK to vend organic items in the early 1980s when it delivered counter service for fresh fish, meat, and cheese.
The Waitrose Have Your Say Survey was built by the grocery chain to attain information on customer satisfaction via an online portal. Waitrose customers and visitors can share Waitrose Customer Feedback and partake in the prize draw. To bestow online input and enter the free vouchers draw, participants in the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey must fulfil the instructions, complete the survey criteria, and acknowledge the terms and conditions listed below.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Waitrose Survey Reward
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Waitrose Survey Reward
You will receive an entry into the Waitrose Sweepstakes to win a $500 Voucher if you complete the Waitrose Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Waitrose Survey Details
|Survey Name||Waitrose Customer Survey|
|Survey Prize||Vouchers worth £500|
|Method of Entry||Online|
Rules and Regulations to participate in Waitrose Survey
- 18 years is the age criteria.
- Waitrose’s most recent receipt
- Internet connectivity via a laptop or mobile device.
- English and Spanish language skills are employed.
- Per month, each guest is only allowed one survey.
- Each customer is only authorized to utilize one coupon per purchase.
- It is not conceivable to exchange coupons for cash.
- Utilizing www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com, attain the survey.
- It cannot be utilized in conjunction with any different offers.
- Not a Waitrose employee.
Steps to participate in Waitrose Survey
- www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com is the official website for the Waitrose Survey, which you have to visit.
- Select the language of your choice for the survey.
- On your sales receipt, write down the survey number as well as the date and time.
- Press the “START” button.
- You’ll be inquired a sequel of questions about your prior visit to Waitrose.
- As part of your consecutive visit awareness, rate your comprehensive satisfaction level.
- Answer honestly to all survey questions on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The questions usually dangle around your visit and order, the staff’s readiness to assist, client administration, air and services, Price, Locations, Hours, and so on.
- You must now deliver personal data.
- If you attain the survey, you will obtain a voucher
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are the minimum age criteria to partake in the Waitrose Survey?
2.Is receipt compulsory?
- Yes, it is.
3.How can I participate in the survey?
- You can partake in it online.
Using their website to leave feedback is simple and can be beneficial to both you and them. Your feedback will help the organization determine where changes should be made. It also aids them when they recognize that customers are satisfied with the current situation. Taking the survey can also be beneficial to you. You’ll have the opportunity to win £500 in Waitrose vouchers by entering a drawing.