Kids Foot Locker is a subsidiary of Foot Locker Retail, Inc, which is based in America and deals in sportswear and footwear products. Kids Foot Locker specifically deals in athletic apparel for kids of different ages. It was established in 1988 and is currently headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. As far as the record says, the brand employs around 44000 workers at present. If you are a parent, then let us tell you that the store provides you with exclusive and attractive sneakers, accessories and other kids’ apparel that can enhance your kid’s appearance further and make them stand out from a crowd of other kids.
Kids Foot Locker wants to make sure that its customers never go empty-handed or unsatisfied when they leave their stores after a visit, so they ensure to manufacture high-quality products to keep the customers happy and build a solid trust. The brand is also conducting a feedback survey named Kids Foot Locker Survey to take inputs from its customers so that it can improve its products and services further to impress all the lovely people visiting them. So, all the responsible and loyal customers must take part in the survey to help the brand serve them better.
- Official Tell Murphy USA Survey
- WhatABurger Survey at www.WhatABurgervisit.com
- www.yourkfc.co.uk Survey
Table Of Contents
- 1 Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
- 2 Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey Rewards
- 3 Rules and regulations for taking the Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey
- 4 Requirements for taking the Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey
- 5 Steps to take the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
- 6 How to take the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com via a phone call
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
- 8 Conclusion
Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
The Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey includes questions concerning the products and services offered by the brand. The survey responses of the participants will be recorded and analyzed by an expert team so that the brand can understand how it can better its operations even more. The questionnaire may consist of questions related to the brand’s products, services, staff behavior, store ambiance, and response time to customers, etc. The customers are welcome to provide positive as well as constructive feedback based on their shopping experience with the brand as the brand is very receptive and expects all the participants to be frank during the entire feedback survey.
Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey Rewards
Now you know that Kids Foot Locker wants to intake as many opinions as possible through the Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey so that they can analyze them to improve on their products and services to give the existing and potential future customers the best experience ever. This shows that each survey response is valuable to the brand and so, it will also be rewarding participants for participating in this survey with a Foot Locker Discount Coupon that can be redeemed on the customer’s next purchase with the brand. The reward will give you a $10 discount on your purchased item of $50 or above.
Rules and regulations for taking the Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey
Here are some rules and regulations laid down by Kids Foot Locker that a participant of the feedback survey must know.
- The participant must have a PC or a smartphone connected to the internet to take the feedback survey.
- The Kids Foot Locker feedback survey is available in English and Spanish, so the participant must be well-versed in one of these languages.
- The participant must possess a purchase bill received from Kids Foot Locker as it has a survey invitation code present on it which has to be entered during the survey.
Requirements for taking the Kids Foot Locker Feedback Survey
Let us now talk about the resources you need to have for taking the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey successfully.
- If you are taking the survey online, then you must have a PC or a smartphone with a good internet connection.
- You must have the most recent purchase bill from Kids Foot Locker that contains the survey invitation code and the store number.
- You must know English or Spanish for taking the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey.
- You must answer all the questions asked during the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey.
- You may be required to enter your contact information during the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey.
Steps to take the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
Now that you know all the rules, regulations, and requirements for taking the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey, we must proceed further and tell you about the steps you need to follow for completing the survey and winning the discount coupon.
- Open your browser and type www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com to go to the survey portal.
- Now, choose your desired language on the webpage i.e. English or Spanish and then, click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Now enter the 5 digit survey code present on the top left corner of your purchase bill from Kids Foot Locker.
- Next, select the date and time of your visit to the Kids Foot Locker store.
- Next, you have to answer all the questions related to your most recent experience at a Kids Foot Locker store honestly.
- Once you submit your survey response, Kids Foot Locker will send you a validation code that you can use to redeem to get a discount on your next purchase with the brand.
How to take the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com via a phone call
You can contact the Kids Foot Locker customer service by calling any of the numbers given below. The customer service of the brand is available 24 hours every day, so you can call them anytime to gather more information about the brand and the feedback survey.
- Local customers can call on 18009916684
- International customers can call on 17152619710
Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
1. What is the official website of Kids Foot Locker?
- You can visit Kids Foot Locker’s official website on www.kidsfootlocker.com and learn more about them and their products.
- Kids Foot Locker is present on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
3. Can I contact the Kids Foot Locker customer service any time I want?
- Yes, you can contact the Kids Foot Locker customer service anytime during the day at your convenience.
4. What is the official Kids Foot Locker feedback survey website?
- You can take the survey on www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
Kids Foot Locker feels responsible for taking care of the satisfaction levels of all its customers, so it strives to improve its operations by analyzing the feedback responses of the customers via the Kids Foot Locker feedback survey. The participants will get a chance to win a $10 Kids Foot Locker Discount Coupon on behalf of the brand and they can redeem it on their next purchase with them.
Tom is a survey hunter and has been participating in such surveys for a long time now. He has experience of pretty much all the surveys in the world and wants to share the information with you.